Saturday, May 11, 2019

Updates


Beyond sharing awesome works from other authors, and periodically linking my first book, I’ve been relatively quiet regarding any real updates on my part.

As it stands, I have 3½ chapters left on Book III: Chronicles of Ardis: Convergence. Due to some of the things going on within that book, I’ve been considering changing that subtitle to Contagion. I hope to have the draft fully completed by the end of the week. After that, the real fun begins with edits, sighing, more edits, grumbling, more edits, crying, and then hopefully, it will be done!

Book II, 'Chronicles of Ardis: Reckonings' has already been submitted, along with the Revised Version of Book I, 'Chronicles of Ardis: Concordance', all of which will be crowdsourced as an omnibus hopefully sometime later this year. I’ll do my utmost to keep everyone up to date on this and any changes that might arise.

Thank you!
~Tracy L. Reeves

No comments:

Post a Comment